YOU ARE THE CHEF!
What’s better than pretend play for a toddler?
With Messy Kitchen toddlers, the child acts as a chef, challenged to prepare healthy meals for you.
With this matching and role-play game, your child will discover healthy food ingredients, meals, and groups in a super fun way. The content of the game is nutritionists-approved and is aligned with the “Australian Guide of Healthy Food”. Check out the video here!
- 30 ingredients
- 10 healthy plates
- 7 food categories
- Literacy skills
- Visual memory
- Attention skills
How to play:
- Hand your child one “Healthy plate card”.
- Let them mix and match the right ingredients.
- Give them the next, until all 10 finished.
Note: You can put a time limit for more challenge.
- Ask your child to categorize the ingredients into food groups.
Note: Color coding on the back of the card is a hint.
- Share with them some of the written tips on the back of each “Ingredient card”
- Hand your child the “Make you own recipe” card
- Let them surprise you with their specialty!
You can encourage your child on healthy eating by actually cooking some of those meals together! Yummy!
Inside the box:
- 5 double-faced "Meal cards"
- 30 "Ingredient cards"
- 1 “Empty plate” Thin board
- 1 "Make your own recipe" card
- “How to play” pamphlet
No. of players: 1-3 player(s)
Duration: Free playtime
Good to know: The box and cards in this game are made of thick hard stock to ensure suitability for a younger age.
If you're in a hurry, this product is available for express delivery or pick up! Terms and conditions in the Shipping and Returns policy page.